by Kristy Yates on Tuesday, 23rd of January 2018
Switching to a new property manager is hard, right? Wrong! I find that a lot of property investment owners have this perception and as a result, stay with a property manager who isn’t the right fit for them. Changing property managers is a lot easier than you think.
The first thing you need to do is check your management agreement. There will likely be a notice period detailed in there. This will indicate the amount of notice you have to give before a new property manager can take over.
Once you’ve found a new property manager, they will generally take care of the entire process on your behalf – easy! At PPM, whether you have an existing tenant or your property is vacant, we will liaise with your existing property manager to make the switch for you. If you do have a tenant, they won’t experience any disruption at all.
We help property investors though this all the time, it’s more common than most people think. So, why do our clients choose us to manage their property?
- We are a specialist property management company, so we focus purely on property management, unlike a lot of agencies who mainly focus on selling properties. We love property management and are passionate about the industry.
- We offer 100% principal involvement. As the director of PPM, my role is to personally know all of my clients and ensure they are getting the service and support they deserve. Every single PPM client has my personal number should they choose to discuss opportunities, issues or seek advice.
- We offer a personalised service guarantee. My commitment is that I will treat your investment as my own. This includes working flexible hours, including after hours and weekend viewings, to ensure your vacancy period is minimised.
- We are an award-winning agency. We were awarded the Real Estate Institute of Western Australia’s Achievement award for our exceptional service delivery to our customers.
- My goal is to develop long term professional relationships with my clients. I am not interested in running a transactional business. Therefore, I will do what’s right for you and your property over everything else.
Switching your property to PPM is easier than you may think. We are so confident that you will enjoy your relationship with the PPM team that we offer a no risk satisfaction guarantee. This means that if after the first 60 days you are not 100% satisfied with our level of service, we will release you from your management agreement at no additional cost.
So, why not give me a call on 0422 008 813 to find out if I can help?