Our Listing Process
We've made listing your rental property a simple and straightforward process to take the stress out of leasing your most prized asset.
For new managements not under an existing contract:
We welcome you to contact us for an initial consultation to discuss the management of your investment property. We can liaise with you via phone, email or in-person at our West Perth office, whichever works best for you.
For managements under contract with an existing agent:
If you are under contract but are not happy with the level of service or the cost of management, don’t stress we can help! Contact us today and ask how we can transition you over to our professional team. If your investment property has an existing tenant we will ensure there are no interruptions to them.
Work With The Top Property Manager In Australia and WA!
Our Director, Kristy Copping, is personally involved in the management of all properties throughout our portfolio, which translates into significant benefits for our clients as Kristy has been recognised as the Residential Property Manager Of The Year both nationally (REIA: 2023) and state-wide (REIWA: 2022, 2021, 2019).
Find out more about our award success here.
How Long Does It Take To Rent A Property?
At PPM we have effective marketing strategies to find tenants FAST! Our property managers work flexible hours to ensure home opens and personal appointments can be made outside of normal business hours. This is reflected in our average vacancy period which is highly competitive when compared with our industry peers - a metric that we are particularly focused on as marker of our success.
Once you sign a management authority we will take no longer than 3 business days to take quality pictures and advertise your property on multiple media platforms including:
- Our exclusive agency website perthpropertymanagement.com
- Our agency window in Victoria Park
- Signage at the property (optional)
Please note: Other forms of advertising can be explored, please enquire if you are interested.
Lease With The Best Team In The State!
Our streamlined approach provides investor support from our award-winning agency who were recognised as West Australia's Residential Property Management Team Of The Year at the 2019 REIWA Awards For Excellence.
Read the full article on the night here.
Why Lease With PPM?
We've provided some links below to answer the above question, focusing on our core points of difference and why our award-winning team are consistently recognised as Western Australia's leading property management specialists.
- Our full list of national and state property management awards
- 5 reasons to lease with Perth Property Management (PPM)
- An overview of how our clients benefit from 'The PPM Difference'
- Explore our Client Commitment policy we deliver for all clients
- Browse our client testimonials to verify our award-winning service
Blog Articles For Property Owners
Check out some of our blog articles which are tailored to property owners, landlords and property investors, with some useful tips, guidance and data to help you get the most out of your investment property.
- Celebrating Our Property Management Awards: Both State & National
- It’s A Landlord’s Market: Perth’s Lowest Vacancy Rate In 42 Years
- 6 Things to Look For in a Property Manager
- Could Selling Your Investment Property Ruin Your Retirement Fund?
- Time To Renovate: Top Tips For Your Investment Property in Perth
- Property Management Service: Why Specialised Agencies Offer More
Contact us today to discuss your rental property!
If you are interested in joining the PPM family all you have to do is ring our office on 6261 0666 or alternatively email our principal Kirsty at email@example.com.