4/36 Whatley Crescent, MOUNT LAWLEY, WA 6050
GREAT 3x1x2 TOWNHOUSE! DONT MISS OUT...
LOCATION! LIFESTYLE! CONVENIENCE! This low maintenance 3-bedroom townhouse represents amazing value. Situated just 1km to the trendy Beaufort street Cafe/restaurant strip, this gorgeous home represents the perfect fit for the professional couple or friends looking for the ultimate work-life balance. The home is a rear townhouse in a small block of four.
Pets will be considered upon application.
With shops, restaurants, public transport and leafy green parks all in close proximity to the property you will be exposed to wonderful lifestyle choices. This stunning townhouse is conveniently located only 1km to the infamous Beaufort street strip, 600m to the beautiful Forrest Park and JUST 3km to the Perth CBD.
Property features include:
- Low maintenance double storey 3x1x2 townhouse boasting location, lifestyle and convenience.
- 3 bedrooms boasting double built in wardrobes
- Great size downstairs living area
- Additional open plan office/study area upstairs
- Fully functional Kitchen includes, dishwasher, gas cook top and plenty of bench space
- Low maintenance outdoor area, perfect for relaxing or entertaining friends
- Quality bathroom with both bath and shower options
- Lock up storage shed included
- Separate laundry with additional downstairs toilet
- Semi enclosed garage with additional parking available (2 allocated car spots with visitor bays on site)
- Ducted Aircon to bedrooms upstairs
- Pets will be considered upon application
- Shops, restaurants, public transport, CBD and leafy green parks within close proximity to
the property offering AMAZING lifestyle choices.
If you are seeking LOCATION, CONVENIENCE and LIFESTYLE don't delay! Call the PPM team TODAY on (08) 6261 0666 to book a viewing ANYTIME! Alternatively, you can schedule a home open through our online booking system by clicking on the "Book an Inspection Time" button.
Perth Property Management, offering Perth Rentals and Property Management Services in Perth and metro suburbs.