14 Gransmoor Way, WILLETTON, WA 6155
SPACIOUS PROPERTY IN GREAT LOCATION
Don't miss your chance to view this low maintenance 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home! If space, security, and location are important to you and your family then this home represents GREAT VALUE! Boasting multiple living areas, a well-designed floor plan, generously sized master bedroom and a great outdoor space to entertain family and friends all that's missing is YOU!
***The study can be converted into a fourth bedroom***
The home is located within close proximity to parks, schools, shops and cafes. You will find yourself conveniently located only 500m to the beautiful Willetton Reserve, 550m to Willetton Primary School and only 700m to the local Shopping Centre.
The homes features include:
- Spacious 3x2x2 family home with multiple living areas, boasting low maintenance living
- Previous tenants used the study as a fourth bedroom
- Large open plan kitchen and living area
- Well-designed Kitchen with quality appliances, gas cooking and plenty of storage/bench space
- Additional living room included
- Spacious Master bedroom complete with walk in wardrobes and ensuite
- 2 additional bedrooms with wardrobes
- Separate study which can be converted into bedroom 4
- 2 bathrooms with bath and shower options
- Great paved outdoor entertaining area with undercover patio perfect for alfresco dining
- Enclosed backyard
- 2 fish ponds out the back, supplies for it supplied from the owner
- Garden shed
- Ducted air conditioning
- Separate Laundry room with built in storage in the hallway
- Double lockup garage with additional parking options at the property
- Low maintenance living
- Close to local schools, amenities, transport and shops
So, what are you waiting for? Call the PPM Team on 6261 0666 to book a viewing, you will be glad you did! Alternatively, you can schedule a home open through our online booking system by clicking on the "Book an Inspection" button.
Perth Property Management, offering Perth Rentals and Property Management Services in Perth and metro suburbs.