92 Johanson Promenade, MURDOCH, WA 6150
GREAT VALUE 5x2x2 LARGE FAMILY HOME!
Don't miss your chance to view this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home! If space, security, and location are important to you and your family then this home represents GREAT VALUE! With multiple living areas, a well-designed floor plan, generously sized bedrooms and a great outdoor space to entertain family and friends all that's missing is YOU!
This great value home is surrounded by parks, schools and public transport options. Conveniently located in the well-established and sought-after area of Murdoch you are only 50m to the beautiful Somerville Park, 350m to the Winthrop Village Shopping Centre, 1km to Murdoch University and 2km to Fiona Stanley Hospital.
The house includes the following features:
- Large 5x2 family home, conveniently located near Murdoch University and Fiona Stanley Hospital
- Spacious and well-designed open plan living
- Ducted air conditioning throughout for all year-round comfort
- Kitchen containing gas cook top, lots of bench space and plenty of storage options including pantry
- Lounge, dining and family room
- Generously sized master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite
- 4 additional bedrooms generously sized
- 2 bathrooms, main with bath and shower options
- Outdoor patio area perfectly suited for alfresco dining or entertaining family
- Large low maintenance enclosed backyard
- Large garden shed
- Separate laundry
- Double car garage
- Extended driveway, perfect for parking multiple cars, boat or a caravan
- Amazing location, within close proximity to parks, transport, shops and schools
This large home presents a fantastic opportunity for a family looking for a great place to call HOME. Don't let this great opportunity slip away! Call PPM TODAY to book a viewing on (08) 6261 0666. Alternatively, you can schedule a home open through our online booking system by clicking on the "Book an Inspection Time" button.
Perth Property Management, offering Perth Rentals and Property Management Services in Perth and metro suburbs.