13A Raleigh Street, CARLISLE, WA 6101
AMAZING RECENTLY RENOVATED HOME IN A GREAT LOCATION
WOW what a stunning property! Don't Miss your opportunity to view this cosy generously sized newly renovated home packed full of features and surprises!
This charming 3 bedroom 1 bathroom home is nestled on the fringe of Victoria Park, ONLY 550m to the East Vic Park Primary School, 1km to the infamous Vic Park cafe strip, 1.5km to the Park Shopping Centre and JUST 5km to the Perth CBD. This means you will have a fantastic mix of LIFESTYLE, AFFORDABILITY and LOCATION! A beautiful outdoor entertaining area features plenty of room for alfresco dining with family and friends, perfect for enjoying those balmy winter nights.
The master bedroom features plenty of space and large built in wardrobes. The home also contains an open plan kitchen and dining room INCLUDING a separate formal lounge area. The renovated kitchen includes high end appliances, loads of bench space and plenty of storage opportunities.
Property features include:
- Recently renovated house including kitchen, bathroom laundry, new flooring and more.
- 3 generously sized bedrooms with ceiling fans, built in wardrobes and new carpet
- Beautiful bathroom including a waterfall shower
- Large open plan kitchen and living area, recently renovated with high end appliances and wooden flooring
- Stunning kitchen includes gas cooking, quality benchtops and plenty of storage options
- Great outdoor alfresco area featuring an undercover limestone patio perfect for entertaining
- Renovated laundry
- Split system A/C and ceiling fans included
- A secure garage with additional parking options
So what are you waiting for? A quality home like this packed full of features won't last long! Contact the PPM team TODAY on 6261 0666 to book an appointment to view this amazing home! Alternatively, you can schedule a home open through our online booking system by clicking on the "Book an Inspection Time" button.
Perth Property Management, offering Perth Rentals and Property Management Services in Perth and metro suburbs.