Why Choose PPM?
When you place your property with Perth Property Management you will receive much more than a Property Listing Agent.
Our experienced team and dedicated staff understand the need to rent properties quickly and efficiently. We work with you to understand your objectives and requirements, and then diligently to find the right tenants FAST. Our goal is to provide a valuable service that builds long term trust and a relationship that provides mutual benefits.
Experienced management means results!
- Our Average vacancy period of just 10 days, which means more money to our clients.
- We have over 35 years real estate experience amongst the enthusiastic team.
- Our Principal Kristy Yates, has worked at various real estate companies across Australia and has developed a reputation for unbeatable service. Kristy prides herself on her work ethic, wealth of knowledge and professional attitude.
What do we provide that others don’t?
- Property Management is all we do which makes us experts in our field. We don’t get distracted!
- PPM are the property management specialists in Perth. We track the market closely so we can always give solid advice on the local rental market and expected yields.
- 100% principal and director involvement in your property. This means the success of our business is dependent on delivering the best possible service.
- We don’t overload our property managers, by capping our property managers to no more than 100 properties we can guarantee attention to every detail.
- Our business is built on referrals! You therefore can be assured we will continuously strive to offer quality service to all our clients.
What makes PPM a smarter and safer choice?
- If you are unhappy for any reason with our service you can call the director of property management direct to ensure any issues are rectified immediately.
How will you know we will deliver on what we say?
- We are confident you will be satisfied with our services and so we offer an exclusive client guarantee…. “If after the first 60 days you are not 100% satisfied with our level of service and we don’t address the issue we will give you 1 month free management”.
What if something goes wrong – how will we fix any problems?
- If you experience any issues, or feel we can improve on our services in any way, we encourage you to call or email us to discuss. We will reply to your concern within 3 business days and ensure you are left satisfied with the outcome.